Technologist in the Classroom
Unlock the potential for all students in your classroom! Engage in an interactive 21st century learning environment that champions inclusion through the use of interactive and assistive technology. Experience modelled lessons that demonstrate how to utilize technology to drive content and pedagogy. We will provide whole classroom lessons that integrate interactive and educational technology available in your school.
Our educators have over 10 years experience working with assistive technology that perform; text-to-speech (speech synthesis & OCR), word prediction, planning and organizing, speech recognition (spoken word to text), and augmentative tools including; Read and Write Gold, Kurzweil, WordQ, Co-Writer, Inspiration, Draft Builder, Dragon Naturally Speaking, SpeakQ, Classroom Suite, Clicker 5, and Board Maker. Fair Chance Learning can successfully integrate learning tools to ensure technology improves achievement for all students in your district. Contact us today, we want to make a difference in your district.
Fair Chance Learning Professional Development Offers:
- Flexible, hands-on, and participant-driven learning
- Multiple learning objectives based on learner needs
- Accessible just-in-time virtual learning environments
- Modeling effective instructional practice for the 21st century learner
- Research-based professional development courses with quality standards
- Relevant, contemporary and rich learning experiences to meet the needs of all learners
- Collaborative experiences that contributes to leadership and learning