Fair Chance Learning provides Canadian and International schools and school districts over 70 online Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) courses. We grant OSSD credits leading to an Ontario Secondary School Diploma. The OSSD credits are recognized and accepted by all universities in Canada, and the rest of the world.
We establish or transfer a Ontario Student Record for all of our students; including international students. This is a prerequisite for all students obtaining an OSSD.
Our virtual learning environment provides access to online, collaborative and self-paced learning in settings that facilitate 21st century skills. There is no set schedule for FCL students. Students start the day, learn at their own pace, and exit from their course at anytime.
All instruction, content, and assessments are differentiated and delivered online encouraging customized self-paced learning. FCL is open 365 days a year allowing students to enrol in our courses anytime, anywhere!
Fair Chance Learning e-Learning solutions offer:
- International and private schools an e-Learning solution
- Blended Learning programs for schools and school districts
- A leading edge on-line learning environment that is scalable and affordable
- Award-winning curriculum that links content and instruction to learning and assessment
- Accredited educators that fuel the e-Learning experience
- A full complement of courses for all learners
- Differentiated learning that meets provincial standards
- Administrator access to a Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure students are achieving their goals
- Support in the areas of: distance learning, differentiated instruction, self-paced learning, credit recovery, and home schooling
- Implementation support to ensure successful learning for all students